Malaysia – A quick information
WHO CAN APPLY FOR MALAYSIA MY SECOND HOME?
The Malaysia my Second Home program is open for all residents of nations perceived by Malaysia. Since Malaysia is an illustration of a multi-social society: individuals of all race, religion, sexual orientation or age can apply. Candidates are permitted to bring along their life partner and kids, as long as the childern are under 18 and are not hitched.
Health care coverage
Candidates to the Malaysia my Second Home should have a substantial medical coverage from any insurance agency in Malaysia.
FIXED INCOME OR FIXED SAVINGS ACCOUNT
Since April 2006 :
- candidates under 50 need an investment account or fixed store of US$75,000 or RM300,000 in a bank in Malaysia
- candidates more than 50 need an investment account or fixed store of US$40,000 or RM150,000
Or then again
they need to show proof of a month to month pay over US$2500 or RM10,000.
Candidates setting fixed stores in a bank account can pull out piece of the cash of the bank account following one year, however the cash should be spend again inside Malaysia:
- to purchase a vehicle in Malaysia,
- to purchase a house in Malaysia
- to purchase partakes in Malaysia.
Know: during your visit under the Malaysia My Second Home Visa, you are not permitted to work anyplace in Malaysia except if supported by the public authority.
However long your Malaysia My Second Home Visa is substantial, basically US$15,000 or RM60,000 must be in your investment account.